Thursday, September 30, 2010

Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken

I am telling you what...I heart my crock pot! I use it 1-3 times a week. I use it as much as I can, and I always use a liner. Have ya'll seen these? They are the best thing, EVER! Cuts down on the soak time of the pot!

For the recipe you will need the following Ingredients:
15-18 Chicken Tenders
8 ounces Catalina Dressing
1 can Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
I envelope Dry Onion Soup Mix

Put chicken in the crock pot, mix remaining ingredients and then spread over chicken. Cook on low about 7 hours or on high for about 3 hours. *Cooking time will vary, depending on your crock pot* Great served with brown rice; a delicious gravy will have cooked up so that you can spoon it over your chicken and rice. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment